Thursday, June 21, 2007

Welcome


Welcome to my newest blog post!

I am Greta,

and I enjoy reading and watching Harry Potter.

I am currently on book six, chapter three.

I am very excited at the moment, becuase Harry Potter movie 5 is coming out on july 11th!

I am also very excited for the Harry Potter book 7 to come out!

The book is called Deathly Hallows.

I'm on book 6, the Half-Blood Prince.

I have one White's tree frog, two fire-bellied toads, three rabbits, a cat, two tadpoles, three goldfish, and three little brothers. (No sisters) They are: seven, three and a half, and one.

They are named, Mickey, Casey and Charlie.

Well not much more introductions to explain now!

Oh yeah! I'm ten years old.

Bye-Bye for now!

2 comments:

Wedgehead said...

oh boy, Greta, i can't wait to read all yer wonderful posts!

The Happy Blue Kitty said...

thanks,
I'll see you at our bday party!
Greta