Saturday, September 29, 2007

Halloween + Harry Potter = YAY!






I love Halloween.

It is my favorite holiday.

Why?
Because I love the theme.

I love the theme far more than the Christmas theme.

Although I do love the frolicking through the snow piles with friends, but I just love the skeletons and jack o' lanterns, I just can't deal with it! : )

Another good thing about Halloween is that all the stuff in stores are things-I-love-themed. Like skulls and black cats! Recently I got a Long-sleeve skeleton shirt and a pair of black cat pants! I am hopefully going to be Ginny Weasley from Harry Potter for Halloween.

I also got awesome skull cap and a skull bandana!

Why do I love it so much?

No clue. : )

5 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome

Trish said...

Me too!!

I love the skulls and bats and cats and even the vampires and witches. I love the cool weather and the crunchy leaves.

It's my absolute favorite holiday - and we have boxes of decorations and skeleton goblets, etc -- nothing cool like that for any other holiday!

I hope you'll post pix of you in your costume!

The Happy Blue Kitty said...

Of course I will post pix of my costume!!! :)
I love everything about fall and everything about Halloween!
See both of you on friday,


Katgirl

Unknown said...

i will post on mine after halloween

Unknown said...

you haven't yet :/