Thursday, September 27, 2007

Weird, Yet Clever



Okay,



so yesterday I watched my first episode of the amazing show "Yo Gabba Gabba!"



It is probably the weirdest and most insane children's show I have have ever seen since I watched the Baby First TV channel. (Which costs money).



I also realized it is a very good invention.


That's because they made all the things that little kids hate seem fun.


Like,


washing your hair, cleaning your room (of course you should tell your kids to clean thier rooms!), and a few other things.


They also tell you NOT to do some things.


Like,


biting your friends (some of kids had that habit including me), knocking things down, and lots of other things.


Casey dosen't think it's called Yo Gabba Gabba.


He thinks it's called Go Gamma Gamma! : ) LOL.


Charlie calls it Gabba.


Today he was telling me, "Gaga, I Gabba Gabba!"


He calls me Gaga.


Casey calls me Gwa.


Mickey calls me Greta.


Anyway, these are the only names I know from the show,


Tooty (disturbing), Plax, Poofa (or was it Foofa?) and Moono.


Tooty is the blue thing, Moono is the red bumpy cyclops, Flax is the yellow robot, Poofa/Foofa is the pink flowery one, and the green one that I don't know his name... Well, I dunno his name!!!


I hope you like the picture!











Katgirl

PS: there is also a weird guy with a poofy orange hat named DJ Lance.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

it's a weird show!

The Happy Blue Kitty said...

Have you ever seen it?!?!?
It's BIZZARE!!!
:P

Unknown said...

LET ME SAY THIS...

...I DO NOT LIKE IT!!!

The Happy Blue Kitty said...

I KNOW!!!!!


thanks for having me over yesterday,


Katgirl

Unknown said...

your welcome