Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Cartoon

Here's a cartoon I made on the computer!
If you can't read what the cartoon says, please read this:
"You hurt Mr. Stuffy!" "Gee Sis, I didn't know you liked him any more." "Well I'm telling anyhow." "Wait! Just one question. Why are the spots on your wall moving?" "I dunno..." "And why are your doll's eyes the same color as the spots on your wall? I thought they were blue." "Hmmm..." "And why are the pink spots on your wall turning into Mr. Stuffy's eyes?" "AHHHHHHHH!!!" *Runs away* "Ahh, peace..." he says.

2 comments:

Trish said...

Wow!
What program did you use? Very cool cartoon!

The Happy Blue Kitty said...

Thanks Trish,
why, I used Paint!
Have you heard of it?
Go to "Start" on the bottom of your computer, then find "Programs"
then "accesories" then Paint!
Feel free email me,
Katgirl