Monday, August 20, 2007

Great News



YES!

I've been itching to write about this place since the moment I left!!!

Okay... I WENT CEDAR POINT!!!

The friend I was talking about in the blog "Invader Zim" decided to let me have my 3rd sleepover there and then head out to cedar point!!!!

We slept over and in the morning got mcdonalds and went there and had a blast!!!



We were eating lunch at Cedar Point and we saw a small baby bunny walk out from beneath a bush! It came right on me and my friends foot, and we fed it elephant ear! One man actually had it eat out of the palm of his hand! I was in line for the Gemini when I changed my mind. But I went on the Disaster Transport, the Cedar Creek Mine Ride, the Woodstock Express, the ferris wheel, and this crazy spiny super fast thing.

Hope you can read my next blog, and once again, THANKS FOR READING HARRY POTTER UNIVERSE!

Katgirl

6 comments:

franamoly said...

Hi Greta,

I'm so glad you got to go to Cedar Point! Your mom got to go several times when she was growing up.

Hope to see you soon!

Love,
Nanny Fran

Trish said...

TOOO FUN!
I'm glad you had such a great time!
What a strange little bunny! I'll bet that was so cool. Too bad you don't carry timothy hay in your pockets :-) That bunny would've been so impressed!

Cool pictures of the rides, too!

The Happy Blue Kitty said...

Thanks for commenting!!
It was a blast!!!
Hope to hear from you soon,
Katgirl

Sgt Howie said...

Wow, those are some pretty grown-up rides you got on! Can't wait to hear more about that when I see you.

-Jeff

The Happy Blue Kitty said...

Thanks Jeff,
Hope to see yu soon!
Katgirl

Unknown said...

:-)