Monday, August 20, 2007

Depressing News

Okay, so bad news readers...
if you've read my post "Pets" you'll probably now about them, my little 2 1/2 inch fire-bellied toads died!!! :'( Well, they lived for a year (even though they're supposed to live longer...)
And, -if you haven't heard- my bunny Pippy died.

And there was this lizard I got with my birthday money that died so fast that I couldn't write on my blog!
He was called a Uromastyx, Henry, the Uro.
Well, it's gettin' late and I wanna write another blog...
hope you read this one in order to continue to the first!
Thanx again for reading,

Katgirl

3 comments:

franamoly said...

Oh, baby, I'm so sorry your little froggies died. They were so cute. I know you gave them a good life, though. Is your White's tree frog okay?

Love you,
Nanny Fran

Trish said...

So sad :-(
I'm sorry to hear that.

The Happy Blue Kitty said...

Thanks for commenting,
They lived long though.
My other pets are fine!
:)