Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Harry Potter Seven (No spoilers)




YIPPEE!

I finished all of the Harry Potter this morning!!!

Okay, if you've read any of the books or watched any of the movies, please tell me about it in a comment!

I was on the last three chapters this morning, and I was determined to read it all.

I mean yesterday I read from 9:00 in the morning to 2:00 in the afternoon.

I'd love to tell you the details but you might be reading it now!

Well I have a LOT of pictures for this post so I think I'll stop here.

Thanks again,


Katgirl

3 comments:

Trish said...

I only read the first book. I really enjoyed it, but I don't make time to read like I ought to. Mostly I've been reading non-fiction lately.

Maybe when Tommy gets interested in the books we'll read them together.

Congratulations on finishing all the books!!!

The Happy Blue Kitty said...

Thanks Trish!
I'm sure Tommy, you and Julia will LOVE the HP books!
I loved them.

Greta

Kelley said...

I love these books. I've read the first 6 many times, and the seventh one twice in 5 days. Ahh, bliss.

By the way, I am a friend of your mother's in blog world. Great blog.