Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Insanely Large Objects






Okay so today we took out our dad's cooking gloves and Casey's air pump and started blowing up the gloves. The first one Casey made was HUGE. I also found some other insanely huge things online. Hope you like the pictures! That catfish is real, so is everything else. The biggest I can find will be listed.


Well I gotta stop here. (Our else the post will overflow with words and pictures!)

But I'm going to write another post as soon as I'm done with this one!

Stay tuned!


Katgirl

6 comments:

Trish said...

Those rabbits made me laugh so hard!!! We have a friend with a Flemish Giant bunny that weighs 13 pounds - I thought she was big!!! That top bunny's feet are so funny looking - HUGE!

Mickey looks like he's afraid that glove is about to pop! Too funny.

The Happy Blue Kitty said...

thanks Trish,
I just found those pictures at google.com and thought they were just too insane to keep off my blog! Lol!
Seeya soon!

The Happy Blue Kitty said...

PS: the bunnies on this post weigh 22 pounds each!

Unknown said...

wow those are some HUGE bunnies!

Housefairy said...

SO funny!!!
That bunny could be in an old fairy tale where little tots ride him across the meadow...haha

The Happy Blue Kitty said...

Lolz
:P
"Ridin' on a bunny! Ridin' on a bunny! ____'s not afraid!"