Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Cats Rule!






Hello AGAIN, readers!

This post is about my love of cats.

I have loved cats for most of my life.

Here's some reasons why:

My first word was Kitty, "Tee-tay" I called it.

My eyes are two different colors.

They're REALLY cute.

My nails grow super fast.

I have night vision that adjusts in less than seconds.

I prefer the dark.

I LOVE my back scratched.


I love cats.

Check out these Pictures!!!







Well, that's all I really wanted to write about,


Katgirl

PS: The Cats Above are ALL Real!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow those are cool pix of cats! i like the big one! =^_^= :-)

The Happy Blue Kitty said...

Thanks Julia!
All those cats are real!!
Seeya next week,
Katgirl

Unknown said...

I love you little kitty girl!

The Happy Blue Kitty said...

Thanks Mama,
I love you too!
Katgirl